“Culture changes when the organization is transformed; the culture reflects the Realities of people working together every day.” – Frances Hesselbien
THE ROI of Conducting Cultural Transformation and sustained embedded Talent Management
- Bottom-line, for every $10,000 of training budget spent (without coaching), $7,800 evaporates:
- 88% of training is wasted.
- 88% of training is forgotten within 30 days.
- True Transformation translates into ROI and ultimately top and bottom line revenue.
- This only happen when a new skill is embedded and becomes business as usual.
- Organizational Performance is a function of sustained employee engagement and effective cultural transformation.